Newly released this week, Omni Recover gives you simple and capable iPhone data recovery plan. Retrieve your deleted Messages, Photos, Contacts, Notes, WhatsApp Chats, and much more, no matter what stage you’re at. [It’s a pity that currently Omni Recover is available for macOS only. But the Windows PC version is under development. If you feel this software is promising, follow GetIntoPC to stay tuned with the latest update news].
Retrieve Your Deleted iPhone Data with Omni Recover [macOS] Overview:
These iOS data on your iPhone are vulnerable to sudden and casual iOS disasters. For instance, deleting photos on iPhone is permanent, and when you slide to delete a thread of message, there’s no Trash bin for retrieving them. Now with Omni Recover you can have peace of mind knowing all your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch files are easily recoverable. From iPhone lost, stolen, water damage, to man-made accident, Omni Recover will give you a hand to recover your lost iOS data, no matter what the cause is.
Highlights of Retrieve Your Deleted iPhone Data with Omni Recover [macOS]:
- With industry leading iPhone data recovery capability, Omni Recover is able to retrieve up to 15+ types of iOS data.
- Whether you are a casual iOS data disaster victim, or you lost your device unfortunately, you can just follow Omni Recover’s smart wizard to get your data back.
- By way of practice since 2013, Omni Recover is based on huge – and growing – table of iPhone data recovery algorithms, which ensures the best possible chance to get your lost iOS data back.
- Unlike most iPhone Data Recovery utilities, Omni Recover goes much further by knowing how to analyze your iPhone/iTunes backup system with minimal data intervene, and how to precisely get the data you want without bringing in unnecessary operations.
Retrieve Your Deleted iPhone Data with Omni Recover [macOS] Technical Setup Details:
- Software Full Name: Retrieve Your Deleted iPhone Data with Omni Recover [macOS]
- Setup File Name: omni-recover-mac.dmg
- Full Setup Site: 18.5MB
- Version: 1.0.0 (built on 2017/11/15)
- Developer: MiniCreo
System Requirement for Retrieve Your Deleted iPhone Data with Omni Recover [macOS]:
- Operation System: macOS 10.8 or later.
- Memory: 512MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: 1GHz of processor or faster.