MedCalc 19 Free Download new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of MedCalc 19 Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
MedCalc 19 Free Download Overview
MedCalc is the reference software for ROC curve analysis. Our ROC curve analysis module includes, Area under the curve (AUC) with standard error, 95% confidence interval, P-value. Offers choice between methodology of DeLong et al. (1988) and Hanley & McNeil (1982, 1983). List of sensitivity, specificity, likelihood ratios, and positive and negative predictive values for all possible threshold values. ROC curve graph with 95% Confidence Bounds. Threshold values can be selected in an interactive dot diagram with automatic calculation of corresponding sensitivity and specificity. You can also download PCSCHEMATIC Automation 20.
Plot of sensitivity and specificity, or cost, versus criterion values. Plot of predictive values versus prevalence. Interval likelihood ratios. Comparison of up to 6 ROC curves: difference between the areas under the ROC curves, with standard error, 95% confidence interval and P-value. Sample size calculation for area under ROC curve and comparison of ROC curves. Go to the ROC curve analysis section of the MedCalc manual for more information on ROC curve analysis in MedCalc. You can also download ProPresenter 6.
Features of MedCalc 19 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of MedCalc 19 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- User-friendly, fast and reliable statistical software
- Easy to learn
- One edition includes all features
- More than 220 statistical tests, procedures and graphs
- Reference software for roc curve analysis…
- Method comparison and method evaluation including bland & altman plot, passing & bablok, and deming regression, …
- Reference intervals
- See complete list
- Free updates
- Available with an english, chinese (simplified and traditional), french, german, italian, japanese, korean, polish, portuguese (brazilian), russian and spanish user-interface (help file and documentation in english)
- Compatible with all contemporary windows desktop editions
- Integrated spreadsheet with 1 048 576 rows and 16 384 columns.
- Correct handling of missing data.
- Outliers can easily be excluded
- Built-in WYSIWYG text editor.
- Imports Excel, Excel 2007, SPSS, DBase and Lotus files, and files in SYLK, DIF or plain text format.
- Easy selection of subgroups for statistical analysis.
- Comprehensive help file.
- Manual in PDF format
- Complete HTML manual on MedCalc web site.
- Context help in dialog boxes.
ROC curve analysis
- Lots of graphs, see Graph gallery.
- Data point identification in graphs.
- Draw text boxes, lines, arrows and connectors.
- Name, save and recall graphs and statistics.
- Statistical info in graph windows.
- Save graphs as BMP, PNG, GIF, PCX, JPG or TIF files, or as PowerPoint slides (*.pptx).
System Requirements for MedCalc 19 Free Download
Before you install MedCalc 19 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- PC with Windows XP (with Service Pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10; or Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016 (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported).
- On Windows versions prior to Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012, support for Excel *.xlsx files additionally requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (a free download from Microsoft).
- 1024 Mb of memory.
- 60 Mb free space on the hard disk.
MedCalc 19 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: MedCalc 19 Free Download
- Download File Name: MedCalc_19_x64.rar
- Download File Size: 51 MB. (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install MedCalc 19 Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
MedCalc 19 Free Download
Click on below button to start MedCalc 19 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for MedCalc 19 Free. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.