MedCalc 20 Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of MedCalc 20 Free Download for supported version of Windows.
MedCalc 20 Free Download Overview
MedCalc includes more than 220 statistical tests, procedures and graphs reference software for ROC curve analysis. method comparison and method evaluation including Bland-Altman plot, Passing-Bablok regression, and Deming regression, reference intervals, including age-related reference interval Kaplan-Meier survival analysis and Cox proportional-hazards regression meta-analysis. You can also download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 2021 Free Download
Complete list save graphs in SVG, PNG, JPG, high resolution TIF, or other file formats, or as PowerPoint slides (*.pptx). free updates available with an English, Chinese (simplified and traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian and Spanish user-interface (help file and documentation in English) one edition includes all features compatible with all contemporary Windows desktop editions. You can also download Boris FX Genarts Sapphire Suite 2021 Free Download
Features of MedCalc 20 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of MedCalc 20 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Integrated spreadsheet with 1 048 576 rows and 16 384 columns.
- Correct handling of missing data.
- Outliers can easily be excluded.
- Built-in WYSIWYG text editor.
- Imports Excel, Excel 2007, SPSS, DBase and Lotus files, and files in SYLK, DIF or plain text format.
- Easy selection of subgroups for statistical analysis.
- Comprehensive context-sensitive help.
- Complete HTML manual on MedCalc web site.
- Context help in dialog boxes.
- Paperback manual.
- See list of statistical procedures.
- MedCalc is the reference software for ROC curve analysis. Our ROC curve analysis module includes:
- Area Under the Curve (AUC) with standard error, 95% confidence interval, P-value. Offers choice between methodology of DeLong et al. (1988) and Hanley & McNeil (1982, 1983).
- List of sensitivity, specificity, likelihood ratios, and positive and negative predictive values for all possible threshold values.
- ROC curve graph with 95% Confidence Bounds.
- Threshold values can be selected in an interactive dot diagram with automatic calculation of corresponding sensitivity and specificity.
- Plot of sensitivity and specificity, or cost, versus criterion values.
- Plot of predictive values versus prevalence.
- Interval likelihood ratios.
- Comparison of up to 6 ROC curves: difference between the areas under the ROC curves, with standard error, 95% confidence interval and P-value.
- Sample size calculation for area under ROC curve and comparison of ROC curves.
- Go to the ROC curve analysis section of the MedCalc manual for more information on ROC curve analysis in MedCalc.
- Lots of graphs, see Graph gallery.
- Data point identification in graphs.
- Draw text boxes, lines, arrows and connectors.
- Name, save and recall graphs and statistics.
- Statistical info in graph windows.
- Save graphs as SVG, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, or high resolution TIF files, or as PowerPoint slides (*.pptx).
System Requirements for MedCalc 20 Free Download
Before you install MedCalc 20 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
MedCalc 20 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: MedCalc 20
- Download File Size: 30 MB. 32 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install MedCalc 20
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
MedCalc 20 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading MedCalc 20. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of MedCalc 20 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.