Meteonorm 8 Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Meteonorm 8 Free Download for supported version of Windows.
Meteonorm 8 Free Download Overview
Meteonorm is a unique combination of reliable data sources and sophisticated calculation tools. It provides access to typical years and historical time series. Typical years and historical time series – easily accessible with Meteonorm. Meteonorm is a unique combination of reliable data sources and sophisticated calculation tools. It provides access to typical years and historical time series. You can also download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2021 Free Download
Meteonorm 8 allows access to historical time series of irradiation, temperature, humidity, precipitation and wind. The new archive contains hourly data since 2010 and is constantly updated. You can download these time series directly from the Meteonorm software. Meteonorm generates accurate and representative typical years for any place on earth. You can choose from more than 30 different weather parameters. You can also download Antenna Magus Professional 2021 Free Download
Features of Meteonorm 8 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Meteonorm 8 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Data from more than 8 000 weather stations worldwide and five geostationary satellites.
- The standard periods are 1996–2015 for irradiation data and 2000–2019 for all other parameters.
- Meteonorm generates monthly, daily, hourly and minute values.
Historical time series
- Historical hourly values of irradiation, temperature, humidity, wind and precipitation from 2010 to present, constantly updated.
- 36 output formats: CSV, TMY2, TMY3, EPW, PVSol, PVSyst, Polysun, SAM and many more.
- Interpolation models calculate typical years for any location worldwide.
- Globally calibrated gridded dataset by Chris Gueymard. Time period 2000-2015, spatial resolution 0.5°.
API and DLL
- The Meteonorm core is also available as Dynamic Link Library or Web Service for digital applications.
Current monthly values
- Current monthly values can be accessed online directly from the software.
- Transparent information on data sources and uncertainty provided for each data set. Validation papers available on the website.
- Urban heat islands can be simulated. Specific urban climatologies for Bern and Vienna.
- Meteonorm includes three IPCC scenarios and allows projections to the year 2100.
- Global 90x90m terrain model. Digitising tool for user-defined horizon lines.
- P10 and P90 values available for simulating extreme years.
- Third party data can be imported.
- More that 30 different meteorological parameters available.
System Requirements for Meteonorm 8 Free Download
Before you install Meteonorm 8 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 700 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
Meteonorm 8 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Meteonorm 8
- Download File Size: 489 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install Meteonorm 8
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
Meteonorm 8 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading Meteonorm 8. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of Meteonorm 8 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.