PhotoFiltre Studio 11 new and updated version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of PhotoFiltre Studio 11 Free Download for compatible version of Windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problem.
PhotoFiltre Studio 11 Free Download Overview
PhotoFiltre Studio is a complete image retouching program. It allows you to do simple or advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it. It is simple and intuitive to use, and has an easy learning curve. The toolbar, giving you access to the standard filters with just a few clicks, gives PhotoFiltre Studio a robust look. PhotoFiltre Studio also has layer manager (with Alpha channel), advanced brushes, nozzles (or tubes), red eye corrector, batch module and lot of other powerful tools. You can also download Revo Uninstaller Pro 4.5.0 Free Download
You can find the standard adjustment functions (Brightness, contrast, dyed, saturation, gamma correction) and also artistic filters (watercolor, pastels, Indian ink, pointillism, puzzle effect). PhotoFiltre Studio has some standard brushes (round and square in different sizes), but also some more varied forms (oblique line, custom shapes. You can also download Zoner Photo Studio X 19.2109.2.346 Free Download
Features of PhotoFiltre Studio 11 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of PhotoFiltre Studio 11 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Standard size (see the screenshot above)
- Large size
- Invisible (Null size)
PhotoFiltre Studio can handle several layers type:
- Bitmap Type: (eg. : Cut/Paste Operations)
- Text Type : Dynamic, it can be modified at any time
- Settings Type : provides Real-Time gamma, contrast or Hue adjustements
- Color Type : provides Real-Time transparents effects
- Some Drop Shadow Options are available in Bitmap & text mode.
- Automatic Stoke and Fill option
- This option lets you fill with colors or draw strokes of a vectorial shape automatically. Very useful
- for creating organization charts for example, by using Line Tool with Single or Double-Sided arrows.
The Erase Tool
- Very effective for make some hand-drawing area, this tool can be used like the brush but instead of drawing, PhotoFiltre Studio erases the selected area and make visible the transpareny grid (Transparent or RGBA mode) or the lower layer (multi-layer mode)
Automatic Transparent Gradient tool
- I have added some Transparent Gradient features in order to simplify Image editing. These functions operate on the Alpha channel directly.
Red Eye correction feature
- This feature can be enabled with the Retouch Tool by selecting the part of the picture to soften.
- Red Eye removal is very easy to use.
- This module uses the layers to generate an animated GIF file. Each frame is calculated by merging the visible layers one-by-one. General options are available (Delay, loop…)
The PhotoMasque module
- With PhotoMasque you can create advanced effects of contour and transparency on your images by using preset masks. These masks are grayscale images, where white is the transparancy color, while opacity increases as the shades of gray become darker. Black means complete opacity. PhotoMasque comes with several basic masks to inspire you to create your own masks.
Here are some possible results
- The transparent mode, applied to a layer let you get Original Borders because the filter modify the Alpha channel, not the image layer. The same technique may be used for a picture into RGBA mode.
- PhotoFiltre Studio allows you to create 32×32, 48×48 and 64×64 icons. All colors format are available but several modes are not supported by some Windows version.
Add, substract selection
- You can add or substract some parts of your selection by using CTRL or ALT keys. But you work into Bitmap mode (same as the Magic wand), not in Vectorial mode.
- The exploration module provides a toolbar that allows quick access to the predefined folders (selections, masks, patterns.)
System Requirements for PhotoFiltre Studio 11 Free Download
Before you install PhotoFiltre Studio 11 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
PhotoFiltre Studio 11 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: PhotoFiltre Studio 11
- Download File Size: 29 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Application version updated: PhotoFiltre Studio 11.3.0 x64
How to Install PhotoFiltre Studio 11
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble, please get help from our contact us page.
PhotoFiltre Studio 11 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading PhotoFiltre Studio 11. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of PhotoFiltre Studio 11 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.