TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos free download for supported version of Windows.
TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos Free Download Overview
The TMS FMX UI Pack is a collection of various components for coding on the FireMarket platform in various versions of Delphi. The components of this suite include a wide range of programming and design requirements. All components are fully customizable and stylized. In this set, there are several components for building multimedia applications in the form of a cross-platform on the FireManager platform. Items such as graphic clocks with different styles that change the number of seconds, minutes, and hours. The clock in this component is automatically adjusted. Another component is the compass, which will be used in meteorological, mapping, and related applications. Framework neutral components for cross-platform application development targeting Windows. You can also download Avidemux 2.7.4.
PDF Export Component for the TMS Grid for FireMonkey for Windows (QuickPDF), Mac and iOS. Multiple grid export. Ability to show title, description and page number per grid with separate font and text color. Glyphs for Checkbox and Radio Button controls. Supports vertical gradients, text color and font styles. High quality rendering of bitmaps used inside the grid. High quality output with text selection ability (if supported by PDF viewer). Ability to extend the PDF Export Rendering Library in combination with other PDF Export Engines (Windows Only). You can also download IndiaFont.
Features of TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Filter panel that extends FMX.TMSGrid component
- Automatic column header detection
- Prefilled filter operations by type
- Multidesign for mobile and desktop environment.
- Column Persistence
- Fixed cell single and range selection
- Autosizing columns / rows on double-click
- Highly configurable, styleable and flexible grid
- Various cell types available and built-in as well as support for custom cell types
- Fixed columns left and/or right, fixed rows at top and/or bottom.
- Column & row freezing
- Several selection modes: single & multi cell, column, row, distinct cell, row, column.
System Requirements for TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos Free Download
Before you install TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 GHz or higher.
- Requires XE7 with update 1, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo or 10.3 Rio.
TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos Free Download
- Download File Name: TMS_FMX_UI_Pack_3_Source_Code_with_Demos.rar
- Download File Size: 58 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos Free Download
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos Free Download
Click on below button to start TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of TMS FMX UI Pack 3 Source Code with Demos for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.