BWMeter 9 includes all the necessary files to run perfectly on your system, uploaded program contains all latest and updated files, it is full offline or standalone version of BWMeter 9 Free Download for compatible versions of Windows, download link at the end of the post.
BWMeter 9 Free Download Overview
BWMeter is an easy-to-use and powerful solution for monitoring bandwidth usage and network traffic. With BWMeter, you can easily prevent slow connection speeds and unwanted network connections through clear, visual reporting of your bandwidth and internet usage. Simple, accurate interface and features that are as user-friendly to beginners as they are to IT experts. Summary reports and statistics for all devices in your network illustrating daily, monthly, and/or yearly internet traffic, downloads, and connections. You can also download eM Client Pro 8 Free Download
Whether you’re a home user working from a family network, a gamer trying to get better stream speeds, a small business looking to optimize network usage on a lower budget, or a large company needing to balance bandwidth speed among dozens of computers, BWMeter has the solution you need to efficiently and reliably monitor your network and bandwidth usage. Detailed data analysis by location, port, and protocol for deeper insight into traffic sources. Real time reporting and monitoring of bandwidth speed for LAN/ WAN connections, with policing capabilities for speed limits and access restrictions. You can also download Infragistics Ultimate 2021 Free Download
Features of BWMeter 9 Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of BWMeter 9 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
- User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
- User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
- Monitor all network interfaces / adapters
- Monitor and display all traffic on the network
- Filter by network address, port, application, etc.
- Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
- Traffic control, access control and speed limits
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
- Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
- Alerts and notifications
- Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic
- Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
- Statistics can be exported / imported
- Ping support for monitoring web servers, internet connections, etc.
- Easy installation and configuration with default options
- Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
- Absolute flexibility
- Many options for full customization
- Silent installation and uninstallation for mass deployment
- Now with Windows 10 support!
System Requirements for BWMeter 9 Free Download
Before you install BWMeter 9 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 25 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
BWMeter 9 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: BWMeter 9
- Download File Size: 3 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Application version updated: BWMeter 9.0.2
How to Install BWMeter 9
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.
BWMeter 9 Download Instructions
Click on below button to start downloading BWMeter 9. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of BWMeter 9 for Windows. This would be working perfectly fine with compatible version of Windows.