MediaPortal 2.1 Free Download will allow you to download and install this software in your PC. Free MediaPortal will turn your PC into an advanced Media Center. Setup file of tool is completely standalone and compatible with windows 32 bit and 64 bit.
General Overview of MediaPortal 2.1
MediaPortal changes your PC into a very innovative Multi-Media station / HTPC. It allows you to pay attention to songs & stereo, observe your televisions and DVD’s, perspective, routine and record live channels of TV and much more. You can get your own Media portal for free and best of all it is an open source. This indicates anyone can get help while creating customized Media Portals or modify it according to their own needs. You can also download VMware Server 2.0.2 Free Download
Best Features of MediaPortal 2.1
Listed below are some of the core features of MediaPortal 2.1 that could be experienced by MediaPortal 2.1 Free Download and installation afterwords. You can also like MobaXterm 10.2 Free Download
- Open source and free
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Allows to record TV channels
- Assists in creation of custom media portal and modify
- Supports windows 32 bit and 64 bit architecture
Technical Details of MediaPortal 2.1 Setup
Go through the listed below technical setup details before starting with MediaPortal 2.1 Free Download.
- Software Full Name and Version: MediaPortal V2.1
- Name Of Setup File: MP2.1-Final.zip
- Full Size of Setup: 93.02MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatible With: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Date: May 03, 2017
- License Type: Freeware
- Publisher: Mediaportal
Minimum System Requirements for MediaPortal 2.1
Be sure for the following before going to start MediaPortal 2.1 Free Download.
- Operating System: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows XP
- Memory (RAM): 512MB
- Hard Disk: 250MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or above
MediaPortal 2.1 Free Download
Click on the given below link of “Download Now” and just start MediaPortal 2.1 Free Download.